The Gornish lab is committed to cultivating relationships between academic research and field application by providing stakeholders with science-based management recommendations though outreach activities such as workshops, field days and white papers.
Members of the lab are also active organizing members of:
Have some questions about restoration
in Arizona? Check out our restoration portal!
A smattering of some of our outreach events and products:
#6 Islands of fertility
#8 Collecting seed from the field (part 1)
#9 Collecting seed from the field (part 2)
5. Non-native, Invasive Plants of Arizona
6. How turn a bike into a seed pelletizer for restoration and gardening
7. Una peloteadora de semillas para uso en jardineria y restauracion
8. Seed ball strategies for gardening and restoration in arid landscapes
9. Estrategias para la jarineria y la restauracion con pelotas de semillas en paisajes aridos
10. Grassland Restoration Manual
11. Medusahead presentation
12. Medusahead presentation handouts
13. Restoration after fire in annual dominated systems
1. Doom-and-Gloom Scenarios on Climate Change Won't Solve Our Problem
2. Increasing national park fees hurts our understanding of the environment
3. Progress Report: Tumbleweed on California’s Central Coast
4. Native soil bacteria as biocontrol
5. An extension perspective on California grassland restoration
6. New Ecological Restoration Section at ESA!